Covered Roadside Services
- Broken down?
- Minor/temporary adjustments will be made in an attempt to enable your vehicle to operate safely under it's own power. If the car cannot be started, towing service is provided.
- Dead battery?
- A battery boost will be provided in an attempt to start your vehicle. Mobile Battery Testing and Replacement Service is now available in specific territories.
- Flat tire?
- AAA will change it with your spare.
- Out of fuel?
- A limited supply of fuel will be delivered to your disabled vehicle to enable you to reach the nearest open service station.
- Locked out?
- If your keys are locked inside the vehicle, service will be sent to gain entrance.
- Slid off the road?
- Your vehicle will be extricated/winched when it can be safely reached from a normally traveled road.
- Traveling with someone else?
- Not a problem, AAA membership covers you, the member, not your vehicle.
More covered service details...